idk why but I'm kinda like, meh, bfd

Sent from my iPhone... Don't hate.

On May 2, 2011, at 8:07 AM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> I am kind of disappointed by the 'celebrations' that occurred (maybe
> still occurring) around the country.
> 
> I know this will help bring closure to a lot of people, but to carry
> on the way some have...well...to be honest...it disgusts me.
> 
> On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Vivec <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> President's speech going to be that bin laden is dead.
>> 
>> I ...dunno what I was expecting. But Bin Laden just hasn't been top of
>> mind for some time.
>> Hopefully it means Al Qaeda is broken, though it probably won't disappear.
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:337368
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to