"I want to hear more from Herman Cain."

I have been following Cain for about a year.  Before he quit his job as a
talk show host, I would listen to him regularly (the wonders of AM radio
bringing an Atlanta station into the to heart of NC).

He is certainly the strongest underdog at the moment.

I listened to him today outline his economic stimulus plan.

Stage 1:
Cut taxes from 35% to 25%.
Abolish the Capital gains tax.
Make the cuts permanent.
Have a tax holiday for the over 1 trillion dollars offshore.  That is,
people holding money overseas can bring the money home during the window
with no penalties or taxes.

Stage 2:
Abolish the income tax and implement the fair tax.

He then said his top three choices for VP are:  Bachmann, DeMint, and
Coburn.  He also likes Rubio and West but said they would probably not be
interested since they just started their terms.

http://www.hermancain.com/

http://arealleader.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/thehermancain

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. -
Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go
out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton