I think that this is much adieu about nothing. Obama did not state "we
have to go back to the green line", he stated that the green line
needs to be a starting point with mutually agreed upon land swaps that
reflect current reality. That has been the US position for decades,
there has been no change. This is just posturing on behalf of Israel
ahead of Abbas wanting to push a UN resolution in September ( a
resolution that I disagree with, btw).

Judah