Just sat down with my wife last night to do our first pass putting
together the summer calendar, making sure we've got all the weddings
(three this summer), birthdays, faires, company picnic, etc sorted and
then seeing what music and camping trips we can afford and fit in.
Always a tough time trying to winnow the list down.

Thus far, I'm going to see Foster the People tomorrow night and then
later this summer going to hit Gillian Welch and Neko Case in July,
Pickathon festival in August and John Prine in September. Also going
to try and fit in Amos Lee with Calexico opening in August.  I really
want to see Carolina Chocolate Drops with the Be Good Tanya's but I'll
be at a wedding and the Bela Fleck show also has a conflict, which is
sad indeed.

What are y'all up to this summer?