"True perhaps, but I really just don't see anything strongly pointing at
guilt."

Do you see anything pointing to obvious innocence?  Sure, innocent until
proven guilty and all that, but do we want dark clouds hanging over our
congressmen.  I personally believe our congressmen should be held to a
higher standard than Joe Blow.

Anyway, there is a 4:00 press conference today from Weiner and some women
have jumped on the photo bandwagon saying that they have pictures too.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. -
Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go
out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton