I did.

You think since she's not the head of her house she can't be the head
of government.
You also seem to think being a submissive wife means she's subservient.
That may be the case with some folks but I don't believe it to be so with her.

I often recommend my wife to continue with her education and she
agrees but does not. That second income could really help. That
wouldn't make her a bad leader, maybe not heading my advice does.

I'm not a Christian but a quick search on submissive to your husband
does not appear to link to slavery.

.