the whole game was amazing for the team and our country... capped off
@ the end with the great pass/header.

the officiating was horrific, the re-kick of the penalty goal was a
joke, she never left the line, and in the end
the team that played the best won.  add a little karma for the redic
hurt back (i think it was their player Erika)
fall, and attempt to put on stretcher, and subsequent run away from
the stretcher!