My kiddo is 4.5 and while we really try and limit her time in front of
a screen, she obviously has a love of computers. I had to set up an
email address for her on my personal domain awhile ago for emailing
back and forth with our doctor (each email address is linked to a
different EMR chart). She's found this out and decided that she wanted
to start sending our friends emails from her own email address.

That was all fun and well and good. Tonight, though, when she wanted
to send an email she decided that it was also time to change her
password. I asked her why and she just said that it was good to change
your password and that she really wanted to make her own. I agreed and
asked her what she wanted to change it to and she said "George
Washington. Because he was our first President and is really really
important and I will never forget his name".

Damn. I just felt like one proud Papa. Good security practice and
patriotism and historical knowledge all in one fell swoop. I was
floored. Kids are a trip.

Judah