The stakes are higher than that. get rid of democracy and individual rights
and we're exactly like China. Capital is mobile, labor is not. The current
rule set is enabling global corporations to treat individual countries as
captive labor markets and then play them off one another for profits. None
of this stuff is going to get better unless we collectively punish the
companies that engage in it by not using their products and services. We
have the power to starve the beast and we should do it.