This is one of the site's I have been tinkering with for some time and
revisit about every 3 months or so... I don't usually do this but now and
then I see some musicians post here so  I figured maybe I can get a few more
to add their information and get a few CF savvy members as well. This isn't
a community site just a database of musicians. Oh and yes, I used a free
template!

The database is growing.

Musicians travel around this country and now and again they need fill in
musicians. Are you in the Database? Don't miss out on this great tool you
can even use it on your Smart Phone! It is 100% free just join with a valid
email, confirm your account and fill out your bio and instruments. Your
email address is never shared with anyone and you chose rather to display
your phone number or only allow contact through the site.

http://www.musiciansbase.com/

Rick