From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 11:12 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: hurriquake 2011

>From what I have read, this will be the worst storm to hit NYC in 'decades'.
Also it seems that the 'storm surge;' coupled with a lot of rain has the
potential for a lot of flooding.

I have family in central Jersey (along the 'shore') and they are evacuating
a lot of towns along the Raritan Bay - in my 35 years living in NJ I had
never heard them evacuate that area for any storm - even some of the
Nor'Easters we had.