On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 12:27 PM, george.e...@ssa.gov george.e...@ssa.gov <
george.e...@ssa.gov> wrote:

> >Only one of my issues when it comes with drivers. On my bicycle I'm
> >constantly yelling at cars to go when they need to take left I'm sitting
> at
> >the stop sign and they try to waving me to go first. They have the right
> of
> >way, not me.. Just fucking MOVE YOUR CAR!
>
> I'm shocked (and pleased) that you actually stop at stop signs. I rarely
> see that around here. Usually they just blast through or do a rolling stop .
> . .
>
> George

well... only when I know I could be hit.

Just like merging onto the highway, I know exactly how fast I'm going along
with the flow of traffic, if I go out in front of you, it's your own fault
for slowing down as I've already made the assessment that I'll be out of
your path at a safe distance prior to you rolling over the pavement I was
just on.

Of course this doesn't work all that well when you do it to the police, they
tend to yell at you for a while.