Well, i was just out last week for bihnez, now back in MN for the holidays, and
then there full time starting the 9th.  I'm looking forward to it, it's an
awesome area and we both have jobs there (me sort of mostly).  So so far it's
looking good!

First thing I'm gonna do is drive up to mavericks.  Back in sept we went to
Carmel, which was great.  So many places I wanna see!