I'm suggesting that you're blaming the wrong side. You've been almost
continuously blaming western nations and in particular the US for
everything. If there was a hiccough in a t-1 line, its the US's fault.
If there was an earthquake in Timor, its the US's fault. I simply
don't buy it. Iran has been far more aggressive towards the US and yet
I have yet to see your mention of such, except for again blaming the
US. simply tiresome.