wait...seven different companies that would benefit from the legislation?
To the tune of ten to fifty thousand dollars each? Hmm. Did he miss any?
How much of his portfolio is affected by the proposed legislation, exactly?
Gee. And I was feeling sarcastic before. But of course he has his finances
in a blind trust right? Sure. I believe that, and so should you. Not.
Or...maybe his portfolio is just so large that the random molecules of
nothingtoseehere just..... hahahaha, no sorry I can't say it with a
straight face....