The data provided covers 450,000 years.  It shows CO2 levels at double the
previous highest level.

Further, temps have always correlated, but lagged, CO2.

The point is that no matter what is causing the rise we are 2x higher than
anything the earth has seen in half a million years.

If the Romans baked then were gonna bake at least twice as much; No humans have
ever seen the level of greenhouse gases we currently have.

In short we have no data that the earth is habitable by humans at the levels
we're at.