My position depends entirely on the issue - and the facts behind the
issue, not the nonsense and spin that seem to define your stance on
almost everything.  You are all about labeling people, but you have no
real idea what our positions are because you put anyone who disagrees
with you or the pundits you worship in a Sam defined bucket with
whatever label pops into your head.  And most of the time you don't
even know the real definition of the labels you are using, but that
doesn't stop you, since those are the only tools you have.