The rest of the world is hoping and praying Obama gets a second term and
none of the republicans get into power.

I know Americans don't give a damn about the  rest of the world, but I'm
just saying. informal surveys suggest that the rest of the world thinks
Republicans as displayed during these GOP debates are almost complete nut
jobs.

Whether they consider him and the democrats the lesser of two evils, or
they genuinely think Obama would be better wasn't apparent/asked.

will look for the link.