I've been through it, and wouldn't mind going back for another look. I kind
of liked Milwaukee, for one thing. As for states I haven't visited, hmm.
Nebraska, the Dakotas. Wyoming, Montana... Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode
Island...possible a state or two adjacent to those. Oh and Hawaii, unless
we've voted it a separate country....