Cool site.  I don't agree with the way they phrase of some of the
questions, but that's pretty universal with me and opinion polls.

I did a system for electronic stock proxy voting and security was a
huge issue.  Would love to be able to share my views on security for
online voting.

Did you know that one of the reasons Marcos was removed as President
of the Philippines was that the computer programmers handling the
election result vote count refused to change it in his favor?