"I know a dentist who works part time at a state prison in Virginia. One
thing he has commented on was how often he has to arrange for meth addicts
to have false teeth. Apparently because of the meth and how it destroys the
enamel, their real teeth have the consistency of watermelon pulp."

Meth Mouth.

Not only is the meth corrosive, the user loses all desire to practice
good hygiene. They don't brush while high.  Brutal.

Here are some examples:
http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2011/05/faces_of_meth_7.html

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton