Oh, I totally misread the subject. I thought you were saying that it
is a Google News feature. You comment on part of an article and then
someone else tells you that you are an idiot and it emails you. That
would be really annoying.

Now in Google Docs, it is totally different and I can see that being
really useful :)

Cheers,
Judah