Bill Maher: Accept Rush Limbaugh's apology

Bill Maher supporting Rush Limbaugh?

It doesn't sound very likely, but on Tuesday, the left-leaning "Real Time"
host took to Twitter to call out liberals for their continuous criticism of
Limbaugh, who recently apologized for calling Georgetown student Sandra
Fluke a "slut" and "prostitute."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57392383-10391698/bill-maher-accept-rush-limbaughs-apology/

Personally, I don't get it.  Limbaugh is on the ropes.  I think there must
be some kind of tie in between Clear Channel and HBO.

-

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in
society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system
that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it. - Frederic Bastiat