An orally out of control comedian called a Georgetown 3L a "slut" and a
"prostitute" because she takes contraception.

It's especially hilarious since the comdian is an obese drug addict who, when
not eating or mowing up pills, smokes giant cigars.

He just can cant seem to shove enough things into his mouth.

In his defense, he probably doesn't have much experience with s3x