oh sure, there's plenty to be said about the problems with his own
behavior. For one thing -- twelve years it took him to figure this out?
They lost *me* when they were shortselling stuff they were recommending to
their customers. And it's kind of juvenile to slam the door on your way out
like that. But still. It's a very telling (and damning) detail.