Isn't this the guy that went on the rant about how horrible his employers
were and all that other crap awhile back?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Firth [mailto:michaelwfi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 6:59 AM
To: cf-jobs
Subject: Looking to break back into ColdFusion Development

Good day to all.

My name is Michael and I am on the look out for any opportunity and/or
project that would allow me to get back into doing ColdFusion as my primary
language again.  Over the past few years, I have been geared towards SQL
Server, but I must admit I miss the challenges of doing full-time
development.  I am from Smyrna, Georgia and I am open to any on-site
locations within the Atlanta area.  If you are located outside the Atlanta
area, I am open to telecommute work also.  If you do require the developer
to be on-site, I would be open to temp contract provided initial travel
expenses can be provided for.

My technologies are as follows:

ColdFusion (includes 9)
SQL Server (2000, 2005, and 2008)  (Note:  I can also do MySQL if required)
XML HTML 4 (learning 5 as we speak) JavaScript

I also can do ASP.Net (C#), but would prefer the server-side be ColdFusion.

A resume is available upon request.  References and rates also available
upon request.  I do thank you in advance for any consideration given.