Please stop saying "fascist". It's too easy and it makes it too easy to
dismiss you. This woman could have received adequate medical care in any
political system. But she didn't. They freaking arrested her.

When you wave your hands and say yeah welcome to fascism you aren't
addressing the problem, you're just redefining it to be outside your scope.
What happened to this woman is unacceptable and had nothing to do with
money per se...she *had* Medicaid.