Whew....that looks like it came out of a text book. Well said Justin.

I'd add that i think CF sometimes suffers, undeservedly, from it's
ease-of-use. I use myself as an example. CF was my first coding language,
and I spit out a lot of code. As things became more complex, my apps
weren't running very efficiently. Why? My code was an absolute jumbled mess
of unnecessary loops and god knows what else.

CF's ease of use allowed me to generate a large out put of working code,
when I barely knew what i was doing. Without proper supervision, that can
be dangerous :)