why not test it? Set up your application, download jMeter and set up a
bunch of test cases. Then using those test cases and jmeter have about
200 concurrent visitors hit the site. Better yet set up a jmeter
master slave testing system and have 5 or more machines each running
jmeter and a similar set of test cases and simultaneous visitors each.
That should give you a good idea of what it can handle.

One suggestion though I'd optimize the heck out of the web,  database
and the CF application servers first