From: LRS Scout [mailto:lrssc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 12:21 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Bandwidth Throttling

Is there any way to defeat this?

If I run speed tests it seems to be about the same no matter the time of
day, however if I'm trying to stream video I can only do so at night, after
about 9.  I'm on Time Warner Cable and have complained to them on several
occasions to no effect.  I've looked around online and it seems as though I
am not alone.  It's only based on certain sites too, if I'm using Netflix or
Hulu I don't have a problem but if I'm using like gorilla vid or putlocker
or whatever I can only stream at night.

I just want my pipe without interference.