"You sound like someone with something to hide.  Do you have something to
hide?"

If I did, I sure wouldn't use it with anything related to google.

"I am sure anyone they are spying on will totally let their guard down now."

Or stop using google.

"The NSA could save a lot of time and money if they would just tell everyone
to piss off from the beginning."

In my opinion, that has been the NSA attitude since its inception.  What is
more interesting is the google relationship with them.  Is google just
giving them information without warrants?  Are they giving it proactively
without request?  Are they receiving favors in return?

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton