http://www.military.com/news/article/ranger-school-considers-going-co-ed.html?ESRC=sm_todayinmil.nl
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/army-beginning-study-on-sending-women-soldiers-to-infantry-units-ranger-school/2012/05/16/gIQAEKL1TU_story.html
http://weaponsman.com/?p=2814

Well, instead of normalizing standards and making women that can hang come
into the military, those at the top are going to lower standards and
totally fuck the joes in the field.

I have already affirmed, I have no problems with women serving in any
positions in the military, provided they use the exact same standards that
they use for the men.  The paper pushers in the PC brigade at the pentagon
feel they know better than the on the ground troops with at least one
decorated Lihgt COL being forced into retirement over this issue.  The
normal instructors are not going to be allowed to grade these students, and
normal standards will not be applied.

This will only result in higher casualty rates.

Our draw down is already removing very useful NCOs from the ranks, while
leaving the Officer ranks untouched.  The Army is being hard hit by
personnel cuts, while "strategic" Air Force programs that cost far more are
being secured and even grown.

I'm so glad I'm not going to be there to see this first hand.  I can see
the EO complaints now.