Can you run a CF and Webserver on one or do you need sftp your code to
check? That would mean internet all over again. One for the home, two
for the phones and another for tablets? The internet should be free
and we're paying over $100 a month?

I would like to run code on the plane or train but I don't want to pay
for connectivity. I guess I'll stick with the laptop.
Do they still make netbooks?

.