why post the pictures if you don't think people will be interested on at
least some level?

GMoney asked why it was important and you blew the opportunity to explain
it to him. Maybe his mind was closed, but I don't think so. He's one of the
people here who *will* re-evaluate a position based on new facts.

Seriously dude, you should spend less time on HuffPo. It's an echo chamber
and I say this as someone who agrees which a lot of what gets said there.