"The Tea Party has always been grassroots."

I don't believe that.  I believe it started as a  grass roots movement  and
even held to the roots a little longer than the occupy movement.  This is
mainly due to it's middle class structure.  More money and infrastructure
from the start.  However, the establishment Republicans and neocons have
slipped into the movement, thus shifting the focus and purpose.

"Anyway, guess which union rented office space for Occupy DC."

Since no one guessed, the answer is the SEIU of course.

-

We don’t need a lot of Jim DeMint disciples. As soon as they get here, we
need to co-opt them. - Trent Lott speaking on the Tea Party