From: Maureen [mailto:mamamaur...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 2:31 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Occupy Atlanta says - Don't talk to the police....

There are no "incorrect facts".  If it is incorrect, it is either a lie, a
misconception, spin or disinformation - not a fact.

A photo is also not a "fact".  It is a photo.  And you cannot determine a
fact from it unless you are aware of the context, and know with certainty
that it has not been doctored.

Taking a picture of someone sitting on the ground at a protest and labeling
them as a dirty, unemployed hippie is not a fact.  They might have simply
dropped by during their lunch break, or maybe they work the night shift.

Unless you have 100% of the back story on everyone you photographed, and you
insist your clients only use them in context of that back story, your
pictures are just propaganda tools for whoever chooses to use them.