deductible
what's included/excluded: ie you're insuring the house, ok. What about the
contents of the house? Random liability from people injuring themselves on
your property?

Offhand I'd expect homeowner's to be cheaper from a company that you
already have one policy with so I suspect you are in fact looking at
different coverage.