Advanced task killer is a good one too...it is awesome for managing and
killing running apps.  I would get the Bluetooth file transfer app or one
like it.  I used it a lot when my Droid's usb port stopped functioning a
couple of months ago and that was the only way to connect. It works great
when you took some pics and want to transfer them to your PC.  App to SD is
ok...I am trying to remember the circumstance, but I lost pointers to the
apps on the SD card ...I think after an upgrade (not 100% on that).  Also,
make sure it's apps that don't use a lot in the way of data transfer as it
does slow them down a little bit (not horribly).  I had the photoshop
express at one point but never really used it. I think I used it to remove
some red eye.  I wasn't too impressed.  This was a couple of years ago, so
they may have improved it.  I first used it when it first came out for the
droid.  Also...keep in mind, I was running these apps on an old Moto Droid
(the original) that I got when it first came out.  I don't remember what
version of Andriod I was running offhand, but I would like to say 2.  I
don't think it went to 3 but I could be wrong.  I actually still got over
the air updates from Verizon after the phone no longer had cell service.
Pandora I used the most.  At our last house (we rent), we had a HUGE back
yard and did a lot of bonfires (10 years of boy scouts and 3 years of being
on the OPrder of the Arrow ceremonial team ...and 3 years working on summer
camp staff...I learned how to build a fire  bwahahaha) and religious
celebrations and the parties that ensued afterwards (I am pagan).  So
whenever we had get together, I would bring some speakers out back and hook
my droid to them and play Pandora all night.  Between mp3's and Pandora...it
functioned as the best MP3 player ever.

Sort OT Bonfire pics.
This was a bonfire from 2010 (we will try this one more time *crossing
fingers*)  The stack of wood was about 10 feet high or so to give a little
context..
http://on.fb.me/LhsDzI

last summer:  You can see 3 figures near the fire...the middle one is me.  I
am 5,11/6ft depending on the scale.  http://on.fb.me/L7QNyx