You realize while we're having a drought it hasn't stopped raining in
the UK and I think yesterday was the first time this year it almost
hit 80 degrees.

So when they say "global', they mean local.

And there's this:

The IAC reported that IPCC lead authors fail to give "due
consideration ... to properly documented alternative views" (p. 20),
fail to "provide detailed written responses to the most significant
review issues identified by the Review Editors" (p. 21), and are not
"consider[ing] review comments carefully and document[ing] their
peer-reviewed.

The IAC found that "the IPCC has no formal process or criteria for
selecting authors" and "the selection criteria seemed arbitrary to
many respondents" (p. 18).  Government officials appoint scientists
from their countries and "do not always nominate the best scientists
from among those who volunteer, either because they do not know who
these scientists are or because political considerations are given
more weight than scientific qualifications" (p. 18).  In other words:
authors are selected from a "club" of scientists and nonscientists who
agree with the alarmist perspective favored by politicians.

Read more:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/ipcc_admits_its_past_reports_were_junk.html

.