Hey Robert - where are you doin all this again?  Sc mountains?  Just drove
through there yesterday from sand hill to 35 to 9 to 17 and back north to San
Jose.  Was coming from SF about 430 and hit nasty traffic on 280 so decided to
take the scenic route; beautiful drive and nice and cool.  I had been up in
Santa Clara earlier in the day and it was in the 80s, the SF was high 60s and
SC mountains didn't get over 71.  Weathers crazy here!