Oh, small ball details, why are we bothering with this stuff? Local tax
injustice in San Francisco may matter in San Francisco, but really it is
nothing more than a distraction from the transcendent issues of the day.
Shall we review?

Global weather manipulation through the use of ionospheric heaters and
chemtrailing is causing havoc, killing birds, bees, and fish, causing
droughts, hail, tornadoes, and generally tearing up the environment
everywhere.  You want to know what climate change is? Ionospheric heaters +
chemtrails = climate change (weather manipulation). That's it, end of
story. Everything else is window dressing.

The Fed doled out $15 trillion or so in taxpayer money to a bunch of banks.
Where did that money go? What was it used for? Auditing the Fed is a good
start, but it's just the tip of the iceberg. More recently, we have learned
that the big banks have been setting their own credit scores and piling on
profits from it. They call it the LIBOR scandal, and Matt Taibbi at Rolling
Stone thinks it is the biggest scandal in the history of finance. Again,
just the tip of the iceberg.

Meanwhile, our country is being turned into a police state right in front
of our eyes, supposedly to keep us safe from terrorism. In reality, the
people in charge are terrified that the public will discover what is really
going on, and an "off with their heads" moment will arrive. Folks, don't
give into hate. Violence only begets violence. A moment is coming, an
opportunity. It's time for the truth to come out, and time for forgiveness.
There is no "greater good" than that.

Or, you can all go on discussing local tax injustice in San Francisco while
civilization collapses around you. If that's what you want to do, I'll just