>Don, It's great to see you back. You've had previous decent discussions
>here. But.
>
>You posted a question here. We've answered.
>
>As much as I like to help people, even strangers, I am not going to risk my
>excellent Ebay ratings on someone I've never met, or do not know to sell
>something that is not in my hands. Especially when that someone can very
>easily sign up for an Ebay account himself. And I highly doubt anyone else
>here would either.
>
>Failing that, have you no personal friends or family that could also sell
>it on Ebay for you?
>
>Look at this thread from our perspective. And you'll understand my so
>called "curiosity". I just call it trying to figure out what kind of game
>you are playing. I hate to say this, but I call hoodwinks on anyone that
>says they can't sign up for an account on Ebay. It's the easiest place in
>the world to sell anything.

" what kind of game you are playing. "
Why would I want to do that?
Since you insist on knowing why I can't list the item myself.  After the new
account sign-up one needs a PIN #, which is generated by eBay with a regular
phone while I only have Skype phone now, so, that means, I don't have a PIN #
and can't list it.  Chatting with eBay support, she suggested faxing in POI
(proof of identity), asking a further question, how long?  Answer, maybe up to
5 days (fu??? 5 long day!).
And that's why I was wondering if there's a kind soul...