From: Dana [mailto:dana.tier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 4:48 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: I suspected facebook

I'd have to look at the article to see how recent it is. Last I looked (a
couple of months ago admittedly) a warrant was required for to put s GPS
device on a car, but not to track a cell phone you carry with you
voluntarily, in the overwhelming majority of cases, with the GPS  enabled.
If that's changed, then good. But the trend does not seem to be in the
direction of greater privacy protections.