On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Larry C. Lyons <larrycly...@gmail.com>wrote:

> As an atheist I would find that Obama producing Satan would be pretty
> impressive. Creating a mythical creature from nothing, well if he's
> that powerful he has my support.

The one God mythical creation is a myth in my book, but only because I
can't dig deep enough to figure out how the big bang happened. Because it
would have been at that point that God or Gods created the through of us
coming into being 13.2 billion years later.

Genesis 17:8 "And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the
land of thy sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting
possession; and I will be their God"

Seriously, of all the places to proclaim a place of Jews, the desert is the
best place he could find? Oh wait, the earth was flat back then...