Again what's their death toll?

I don't care if he shoots and trains and talks shit.  It's when you cross
the line from talk to action that you commit a crime, not before.  Do I
agree with the guy?  Hell no, but he is certainly within his rights.

Trust me, the SPLC is the last group of people whose opinion I give a shit
about.

I'm on their lists.