Normally if something is legitimate, you can purchase said item somewhere.
 While I can find TONS of articles and links about the shirt, I can't find
a single place to buy one from.  That's not to say that he couldn't have
made it himself.

The Romney campaign has denounced it and the left seems to be screaming,
"let's see how they spin this."

A cynical part of me wonders if this is real or a set up.  It wouldn't be
the first time it's happened in a Presidential rally.  Then again, it could
be legit... there are kooks among us on both sides of the ballot.

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.