So I have been watching this new mini series called The Men Who Built America.
It's about Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, Morgan and Ford. So far we
learned about the first three and I must say it is a very interesting show. I
am impressed how these men amassed their wealth and also built America at an
epic pace. Very forward thinking men and it showcases capitalism at it's best
at the time. Now of course some of their tactics, such as Carnegie hiring Frick
as his CEO to me was a bad idea. Great example of why we have labor laws today.
If you have not seen it I suggest it highly. Pretty educational. I can't wait
till next week to learn more about Morgan.  I am sure some on this list will
bash the show though but that is OK. It's still educational and inspiring if
nothing else.