From: Dana [mailto:dana.tier...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:47 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: The world favours Obama by an incredible margin.

it gets better if you read the article. Apparently the way to avoid date
rape is to pray enough ahead of time, and god gives you a "rape halo" that
will make your date impotent. Swear to god, keep reading. I want to ask if
we're sure this isn't satire, but sadly I suspect that really, it really
isn't.