"Its intersting to hear him praised for going into a contrary we weren't at war
at, and killing someone are now no longer the evil acts of the monster
Bush."

This touches on a point I have had for a while.

The point is justice.

Is it justice that Bin Laden got killed in the raid?

If one agrees, then one is endorsing the death penalty without a trial.  An
interesting stance for a Democrat to take.

Personally, I don't give a damn that he's dead.

Kudos to Barack Obama or Slum Lord Valarie Jarret for having the balls to
"pull the trigger."

-

When the architects of our republic wrote the magnificent words of the
Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a
promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a
promise that all men, yes, black men as well as white men, would be
guaranteed the "unalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of
Happiness." - Martin Luther King