Dan Hodges, The Telegraph
http://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-is-killing-the-republican-party-2012-11

"What Fox was publishing was actually – in journalistic terms – solid
material. Setting aside the crazy conspiracy theories, it was clear
that concerns had been raised about security at the embassy compound.
There were legitimate questions to be asked about the nature of the
military response once the attack was under way. But these weren’t
being asked – to any significant degree – by other media outlets. And
they weren’t being asked – in part – because the story was being
driven by Fox.

If I were one of Obama’s press officers I would have been offering up
a silent prayer of thanks that Fox was devoting so much time and
energy to the Benghaz